Reviewing What We Know So Far Of Online And Offline Features
The official Pokémon company has released the release date for Pokkén Tournament via a tweet. It seems Pokkén Tournament is finally just around the corner – less than a measly two months away.
There is a lot about the game that we can only see when it comes out, but there are still a number of game modes and other features that have already been confirmed. There could be more revealed later, but with the Hype Train arriving at its destination soon, now is a good time to review what we currently know.
Read below the break for details!
Pokkén Tournament is due this Spring and looks set to be a key Wii U release for the first half of the year. When you combine Pokémon with the first fighting game of its style on the system since Tekken Tag Tournament 2 – or so it seems – you have the potential ingredients for a success story.
Let’s break down the modes and information that have come out:
- Single Battle – A typical single player mode with three difficulty settings.
- Local Battle – Two players against each other, one on the GamePad – this will run at 30fps instead of the game’s norm of 60fps.
- Online Friendly Matches – Play against anyone, those on your Friends List or by using a ‘Battle Code’; these are unranked fights.
- Online Ranked Matches – Earn ranking points in online matches
- LAN Support – Link two Wii U’s for a 60fps local match.
Source: Nintendo Life
Follow the link to see their commentary!